With the assistance of ELD and fleet tracking applications, commercial drivers will eventually become more responsible and have more control over the vehicle. With the assistance of E-logs, the drivers will not waste time on preparing documentation on for paper logs.
An electronic logging device will assist you with fleet tracking solutions in a number of ways:
• Instantly track the hours of service and when not on duty, change the option on the device.
• Save time and money as the complete report of the service is submitted online. No paper documentation needed.
• Logs can be there for around six months.
• All the information is stored in the cloud server.
• Complete usage of the fuel can be tracked.
Electronic Logging Devices and Electronic Onboard Recorders are utilized correspondently. Both the devices are used to collect records and track the Hours of Service of the respective driver. The data is taken through the engine versus basic GPS positions.
Drivers need to log in to the application and the Hours of Service gets tracked automatically as soon as driving begins.